[USRP-users] FPGA documentation

Fernando Quivira quivira.f at husky.neu.edu
Sat Feb 2 18:17:31 EST 2013

Hi everyone:

I'm trying to understand how the FPGA code works for the N210. More
specifically, I was reading the signal processing code in the sdr_lib
folder. Is there more documentation about this codes somewhere in the repo?

For example, I was looking at the add2.v file. It seems to me that this
code is adding two numbers and then dividing by two. Is that correct? Where
is that used? I have doubts like this for other parts of the code so that's
why I wanted to know about more documentation. I'd like to see why and how
the dsp blocks (cordic, cic, etc) are implemented

Thanks

- Fernando