[USRP-users] USRP N210 low pass filter

Sivan Toledo stoledo at tau.ac.il
Mon Apr 29 03:34:00 EDT 2013

I am not familiar with the RFX2400, but judging from USRP daughterboards
that I do know well, they have an analog anti-aliasing filter (or filters)
between the mixer and the ADC. The bandwidth of the filter is specified on
the schematics of the daughterboard, at least for the WBX. The FPGA will do
further digital filtering based on the sampling rate.