[USRP-users] Questions about the FPGA boot sequences in USRP N210?

Edmund Pan panedmund at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 15:35:33 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am trying to modifiy the FPGA code of the
USRP N210. My question is where I should store the FPGA configuration
file?  I just checked the N210 schematic, and saw that the board just
has one 32Mbit flash(M25P32) and one 2K EEPROM(24Lc024). I assume that
the FPGA configuration file is stored in the flash. When the USRP N210
Device is powered on, the FPGA congiuration file is loaded to FPGA. It
this correct?

Howevrer, what I am confused is that I just check the FPGA boot pin
configuration status which is M2M1M0="000", that means when the FPGA is
power on, it should load frome some platform flash. But, actually, there
 is no platform flash in the USRP N210 device at all. Is there anyone be
 kind enough to explain what the FPGA boot sequence in USRP N210 is?
Thank you so much.

Best,

Edmund