[USRP-users] about overflow on laptop

Ting Wu wu.ting at comf5.comm.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp
Mon Apr 22 11:15:45 EDT 2013

Hi,

The problem is possibly with the lan card.

Is the lan card of your computer intel 82577 or intel 82579?

When I used computers with these two types of lan cards, I always saw
overflow problems.

Later when we buy new computers, we avoid these two types of lan cards and
we never see the problem again.

Best,

Ting Wu