[USRP-users] data packet with unknown SID [USRP B100]

Joel Brinton joel at brintonengineering.com
Mon Apr 22 01:16:49 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm using gnuradio-3.6.4 with a USRP B100 right out of the box. I used
the `build-gnuradio` to make and install the package on Ubuntu 12.04 in
VMWare Player.

Running `uhd_fft` works. However, the second time it's launched I get a
`UHD Error: Got a data packet with unknown SID 196609` repeating. third
time uhd_fft launches but I receive no data. The only thing that fixes
it is power cycling.

Same thing happens when I run my own GRC application with a USRP device.

I'm having trouble finding anything in the last two years regarding this
issue.

Any thoughts?

Thank you kindly,
Joel