[USRP-users] sell device (Ceragon ODU,Alcatel,FPGA dev)

anak galer galersekali at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 01:14:14 EDT 2013

Hello

I want to sell a device that I have, because my lack of funds for research.
1.Ceragon ODU 15HPS-1R-RFU-6H (used)
2.Alcatel 9400AWY (used)
3.Genesys™ Virtex-5 FPGA Development Board (I have 4 item, all item its new
only open box)

for detail device & picture, you can download here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/do7lbcgobn6nc3o/device.tar.gz

if anyone is interested for price can be negotiable
delivery service used EMS (post), fedex.
payment bank transfer, paypal, WesternUnion

cp: can send msg here or for fast respon can msg on my whatsapp
(+6287899244484)

Best Regards