[USRP-users] UHD driver segault

Youri Westerman youri at pluxcustoms.nl
Fri Apr 12 10:31:23 EDT 2013

Al right, well I'm using a B100 with the WBX daugtherboard. I got those
values through this post:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/crc-mmbtools/x-QgwDNQmp0/5HdHWzrPYxgJ
The tool I'm using to transmit is this one:
http://www.opendigitalradio.org/index.php/UHD_Band_3_baseband_player
It was written by Matthias Coinchon from the EBU.

--
Youri Westerman
Developer

Pluxbox