[USRP-users] UHD driver segault

Youri Westerman youri at pluxcustoms.nl
Fri Apr 12 10:12:48 EDT 2013

I sure have. That is where I got the baseband player I'm using. Furthermore
I'm using crc-dabmod and generated an ETI file with the webtools from CRC.
When I start the process it gives a warning which I don't quite understand,
it tells me the decimation and interpolation are odd and I should expect
CIC rolloff. Followed by:
decimation = dsp_rate/samp_rate -> 33 = (32.768000 MHz) / (1.000000 MHz)

However the sample rate I specify is 2048000. I tried doing this by passing
-r2048000 to the baseband player and by entering it into the gnuradio block
directly...

--
Youri Westerman
Developer