[USRP-users] UHD driver segault

Youri Westerman youri at pluxcustoms.nl
Fri Apr 12 05:11:19 EDT 2013

Ok it's now working with 2048. Didn't know the value could be that high up.
I'm trying to get a DAB signal sent out using mmbTools crc-dabmod,
crc-dabmux, etc...
So far I'm seemingly able to sent out a signal, but unable to pick it up on
a receiver. I'm really new to this, so I'm having a hard time
troubleshooting this. Any advice is more than welcome.

--
Youri Westerman
Developer

Pluxbox