[USRP-users] N200 clock ref info on application notes page

Sean Nowlan sean.nowlan at gtri.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 11 19:38:36 EDT 2013

I noticed that this N200 application notes page is missing a mention of
jumper J510 to switch between front panel SMA (J501) and internal SMA
(J507). I must have switched it at some point, because
query_gpsdo_sensors was reporting the 10 MHz ref was sometimes locked,
and sometimes unlocked (the PLL was freewheeling without a reference).

I think this information would be useful here, even though the N200
schematic shows the jumper. Perhaps the layout is different for other
revisions, for USRP2, or for N210, but I can confirm this configuration
for N200 r4.

http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/usrp2.html#ref-clock-10mhz

--sean