[USRP-users] [Discuss-gnuradio] ADC and DAC of USRP

Ian Buckley ianb at ionconcepts.com
Fri Apr 5 14:56:47 EDT 2013

Current Ettus RF daughter cards work entirely with analog signals, DAC and ADC are on the "Motherboard".
You can look at the published schematics for the model(s) you are interested to extract the part numbers.
https://www.google.com/search?q=ettus+n210+schematic

As a general rule RF broadband converters working with sampling frequencies in the hundreds of MHz consume power on the order of single digit Watts.