[USRP-users] ADC and DAC of USRP

Nazmul Islam mnislam at winlab.rutgers.edu
Fri Apr 5 14:15:15 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am investigating *the ADC/DAC power consumption vs. sampling rate* in
different software defined radio's. Where can I get the specific ADC and
DAC models that an USRP RF daughterboard (e.g. SBX) uses? If I know the
model, I assume that I can go to the manufacturer's website and find the
power consumption model.

In general, is the ADC/DAC power consumption of the present-day SDR's
comparable to the maximum transmit power (e.g. 100 mW in SBX)? If anyone
has looked at it before, please let me know.

Thanks for reading the email!

Nazmul

--
Muhammad Nazmul Islam

Graduate Student
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Wireless Information & Networking Laboratory
Rutgers, USA.