[USRP-users] High CPU utilization (100%) when streaming twoconcurrent channels regardless of sample rate

Josh Blum josh at ettus.com
Fri Apr 5 12:08:53 EDT 2013

On 04/04/2013 08:22 AM, Pruitt, Paul N. wrote:

> [...]

So, yes, I am planning to address the issue ASAP with condition
variables. Ive tested that branch thoroughly, but I would love to hear
any reports from the field (so to speak) :-)

I think in the future, we can use some of the streamer configuration
arguments to decide how many threads are thrown that the problem.

> I attempted a very quick test of that yesterday. My results were
> inconclusive, but I am not certain that I properly merged the changes
> into our baseline. I plan to re-test when I get some spare time.
>
> Josh: Thanks again for your support and responding so quickly with a
> fix!

thanks!

-josh