[USRP-users] High CPU utilization (100%) when streaming twoconcurrent channels regardless of sample rate

Pruitt, Paul N. PAUL.N.PRUITT at saic.com
Thu Apr 4 09:22:46 EDT 2013

Tom,

Josh made a branch

    https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/tree/quiet_reusable_barrier

that contains another, condition variable-based, fix:

https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/commit/ac43353e2dc76c22b92d5176eea7
31fe80070fbc

I attempted a very quick test of that yesterday. My results were
inconclusive, but I am not certain that I properly merged the changes
into our baseline. I plan to re-test when I get some spare time.

Josh: Thanks again for your support and responding so quickly with a
fix!

Best regards,
Paul