[USRP-users] E1XX updates for dreaded Ssssssss

Alex Gladd agladd at bbn.com
Tue Apr 2 19:45:14 EDT 2013

We are using an E110 here.  I'm hoping to get some time to work on this
tomorrow, provided that a colleague remembers to bring in a
micro-to-standard SD card adapter. We also have another E110 still in the
box, so I can try booting that one up, running the system upgrade, and
seeing if we have the same problem.

Will update with status as soon as I have more info.

~Alex