[USRP-users] E1XX updates for dreaded Ssssssss

Macre, William R wmacre at appcomsci.com
Tue Apr 2 19:03:42 EDT 2013

I've only seen one other usrp-email about this issue from Alex Gladd.  I am still trying to recover my microSD card that I did the opkg upgrade on.  Now it seems that the e1xx-003-make.tar.bz2 dated 11-May-2012 15:34  667M expanded on a microSD card will not boot (see attached putty.log).  I'm running out of things to try, any suggestions?

Wrm