[USRP-users] E1XX updates for dreaded Ssssssss

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Tue Apr 2 18:47:04 EDT 2013

On 04/02/2013 06:17 PM, Macre, William R wrote:

> All:
>
> Does anybody know what the status is of this update for the USRP-E1XX???

I ran the update on a card I made from the factory instructions and it
booted fine for me.

For me to figure out what is happening to existing cards, I am going to
need more details, such as a log from the serial console up to the failure.

I have had no success finding the failure on my e100s.

Are the people having trouble all using E110's?

Philip