[USRP-users] E1XX update additional step

Macre, William R wmacre at appcomsci.com
Mon Apr 1 13:27:04 EDT 2013

Philp:

I also am having the same problem as Alex Gladd.  After the upgrade I reboot the unit and it hangs up immediately after loading the E110 FPGA.  It gets to the “DONE=1” message and “Configuration complete” then hangs.  Very repeatable.  If I can replace the new FPGA build with the previous one, will it work with the new UHD code???

Wrm