[USRP-users] Reg : USRP1 terminator

Nick Foster nick at ettus.com
Sat Sep 29 14:00:53 EDT 2012

So, you probably won't need it at all. The USRP1 Terminator is designed to
absorb reflections on the clock line, which on that device is daisy-chained
between RX and TX on each side. An unterminated stub (which occurs on side
B when using an RX-only dboard like DBSRX2 or TVRX2) can be terminated
using the USRP1 Terminator, preventing reflections which can cause false
clock transitions. Since BasicTX doesn't use a clock at all, it won't make
any difference for your application.

--n