[USRP-users] Transfer function Basic TX board ?

Per Zetterberg perz at kth.se
Fri Sep 28 17:21:38 EDT 2012

Regading the issue posted below. If anyone is interested :

I found out that my problem was the spectrum analyzer setting With appropriate setting of the spec the basic daughterboard, with removed transformer, goes down to at least 10kHz. The basic daughter-board with transformer also seems to work well down to 100kHz (i.e. small loss compared to higher frequencies).