[USRP-users] USRP with Matlab

Mohamed Ismail Mohamed at toshiba-trel.com
Fri Sep 28 06:22:23 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm quite new to the USRP hardware, which I am trying to get working with Matlab. I have a few newbie questions if someone would be kind enough to answer.

1) With the N200, running the DAC at 400 MSPs and an interpolation factor of 500, for every complex symbol how many samples would go over the air ?

2) Similarly, at the receiver, running an ADC at 100 MSPs and a decimation factor of 500, for the above transmission how many samples would I expect Matlab to read back ?

3) What does burst mode do ?

Thanks in advance.

Mohamed

NOTE: The information in this email and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged. This message may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, delete any copies held on your system and notify the sender immediately.

Toshiba Research Europe Limited, registered in England and Wales (2519556). Registered Office 208 Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge CB4 0GZ, England. Web: www.toshiba-europe.com/research/trl

This message has been scanned by MailController - portal1.mailcontroller.co.uk