[USRP-users] E100 uhd.git build

Ben Hilburn ben.hilburn at ettus.com
Wed Sep 26 10:48:07 EDT 2012

In short, no, there are not any docs that specifically link things like
that error message to needing to update your system.

Notes on running 'opkg update / upgrade' are in the 'welcome' note in the
root home directory of the e1xx, and noted on the wiki. There are not
'docs' or 'announcements' anytime a package gets updated, though. It's more
an expectation that users will update their e1xx systems the same way they
update their other Linux machines.

I'm glad your issue is sorted out, and please let us know if you have any
more issues =)

Cheers,
Ben
Ben Hilburn <http://goo.gl/5DdZ3> @ Ettus Research, LLC<http://www.ettus.com/>