[USRP-users] N200 vs. N210 differences

Sivan Toledo stoledo at tau.ac.il
Tue Sep 25 03:58:43 EDT 2012

Thanks Mike. Yes, I noticed that the API to extract the GPS timing and GPS
sentences from the GPSDO is present in the UHD API but not in the Matlab
API. We'll figure out what to do once we get the equipment and start
writing code for it.

But the basic Matlab/Simulink interface to UHD should work with the N200,
right?