[USRP-users] E100 uhd.git build

mleech at ripnet.com mleech at ripnet.com
Mon Sep 24 09:12:42 EDT 2012

09/22/2012 10:41 AM, Antonio Mancina wrote:

>>> Hi again Marcus,

whole compilation (E100 support was on, now). I'll let you know how
it'll end.
>>> that did it. Sorry for the useless noise on the list.
>

> I spoke too early.
>
> At the end, after a reboot, this is the
output of a

> uhd_usrp_probe

> $
uhd_usrp_probe
> linux; GNU C++ version 4.5.3 20110311 (prerelease);
Boost_104500;
> UHD_003.004.003-227-g0ccf3453

image:
> /usr/local/share/uhd/images/usrp_e100_fpga_v2.bin... done = 1

-- Configuration complete.
> -- Initializing FPGA clock to
64.000000MHz...
> -- USRP-E100 clock control: 10
> -- r_counter: 2
> --
a_counter: 0
> -- b_counter: 20
> -- prescaler: 8
> -- vco_divider: 5

-- chan_divider: 5
> -- vco_rate: 1600.000000MHz
> -- chan_rate:
320.000000MHz
> -- out_rate: 64.000000MHz
> --
> -- Opening device node
/dev/usrp_e0...
> Error: RuntimeError: Expected module compatibility
number 0x4, but got 0x3:
> The module build is not compatible with the
host code build.

> I tried to
give a look to the "Updating kernel module" section, but
> found a
non-working link (already posted about it on the list).

> Any hints
at this point?

> Thanks,
> Antonio

Hmmm,
I'll have to defer to Ben/Phil on that one. Dunno why the link is
broken.