[USRP-users] E110 problem with OpenBTS

Ben Hilburn ben.hilburn at ettus.com
Mon Sep 24 09:06:07 EDT 2012

Hi Atlangerel -

You will likely get much more helpful answers on the OpenBTS mailing list,
which you can subscribe to here:

That list is dedicated to OpenBTS support, and there even be people that
can share configurations with you.

My only advice would be to look over the BuildInstallRun page, assuming you
haven't already; generally, I simply follow the instructions on that page
and have had decent luck.

http://wush.net/trac/rangepublic/wiki/BuildInstallRun

Cheers,
Ben