[USRP-users] user defined outputs in custom modules

Tim Schuschies tim.schuschies at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 24 08:47:57 EDT 2012

Hi All,
I'm actually trying to implement a custom dsp rx module for USRP2 FPGA. I
am using the template from Ettus and it looks like it works, but now I need
to send data out of the module besides the already defined signals. Is
there a possibility to define an other output to such a custom module or
can I somehow use the VRT to get my calculated data out?
I've seen that I can use a debug output in custom modules, but how can I
access these from somewhere else ?

Thank you for help.

Tim