[USRP-users] 2 used USRPs for Sale

Vahid Behzadan vbehzadan at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 07:41:10 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I know that many of the users are looking for used USRPs, so I thought I'd let you know that I have listed 2 of my USRP 1s for sale on ebay. One is equipped with a 52MHz clock required for running OpenBTS and the other one is unaltered. I prefer to ship to the UK only, but if you are elsewhere in Europe I can consider other destinations as well. Take a look at these listings if you are interested and let me know if you have any questions.

Ettus Research USRP Software Defined Radio DBSRX2 RFX1200:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221127259077?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_483wt_1418

Ettus USRP 1 Software Radio for use with OpenBTS 2.6:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221127267689?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1414

Vahid Behzadan