[USRP-users] E110 problem with OpenBTS

Altangerel Ganbold altangerel.g at mobicom.mn
Wed Sep 19 01:53:48 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am doing some experiment with USRP E110 device. My goal is to build
GSM network and register mobile to that network. OpenBTS v2.8 is
installed on the device and every components running without any error.
5060,5062,5063, and 5064 UDP ports are open and listening. Even though
my mobile phone can't find the OpenBTS network. I am using GSM SIM card
of local carrier. I did not find anything serious from log files.
To build GSM network with E110 device, what software should be installed
and how it should be configured? If only OpenBTS is required, what
should I check? Help me with this issue, please.

Regards,
Altangerel