[USRP-users] SBX daugher board versions

Saeed Safi saeed1two at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 22:41:01 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I am using SBX daughter boards for my experiments. Our research group has bought SBX daughter boards in Dec, 2011, Feb and Aug, 2012. SBX daughter boards shifted were version 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0, respectively. The schematic available on the site is only for version 3.0.
Are there any  components changes in different versions?  or are versions pointing to something else? Could any one explain?

Also, where can i find out the schematic of earlier version of SBX daughter boards?

 Regards
Saeed