[USRP-users] Releasing UHD master deb package built against Boost 1.48 for Ubuntu 12.04

Robert Smith robert.smith at taitradio.com
Fri Sep 14 15:57:13 EDT 2012

Hi anyone from Ettus,

I have been using your UHD master deb package for helping deploy
GNURadio and UHD for my employer. We are having issues with the
stability with our custom GNURadio software. We built UHD against the
Boost 1.48 libraries in the Ubuntu repos and this fixed the issue (as
mentioned in one of GNURadio bug tickets). We have tried to generate a
deb package for UHD built against Boost 1.48 but have had no luck. How
difficult is it for you guys to build UHD against Boost 1.48 and have it
available as a deb package to the public?

Thanks,
Robert

--

------------------------------
This email, including any attachments, is only for the intended recipient.
It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be the subject of legal
or other privilege, none of which is waived or lost by reason of this
transmission.
If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disseminate,
distribute or reproduce such email, any attachments, or any part thereof.
If you have received a message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and erase all copies of the message and any attachments.
Unfortunately, we cannot warrant that the email has not been altered or
corrupted during transmission nor can we guarantee that any email or any
attachments are free from computer viruses or other conditions which may
damage or interfere with recipient data, hardware or software. The
recipient relies upon its own procedures and assumes all risk of use and of
opening any attachments.