[USRP-users] TVRX2 vs WBX

Sivan Toledo stoledo at tau.ac.il
Thu Sep 13 15:44:55 EDT 2012

Thanks a lot. I was wondering about noise figure (thanks for the answer)
and strong-signal handling.

It didn't occur to me that AGC might be an issue, but it probably is. My
application involves receiving weak short packets  (about 1ms) so an
always-on ACG might not be good. I assume it might crank up the gain when
the channel is quiet which will lead to overload when a packet does show
up. The WBX might be better in this respect.

They both cover the frequencies I need, so that is not really an issue.