[USRP-users] 4*4 MIMO

Ben Hilburn ben.hilburn at ettus.com
Thu Sep 13 13:32:38 EDT 2012

Hi Farrukh -

I had originally interpreted your question to mean you wanted to use only
TVRX2s to achieve a full 2x2 MIMO system.  After re-reading your question,
however, I just realized that you may have been asking if you could use
TVRX2s for the receive portion of a full MIMO setup, while using a
different radio / USRP / daughterboard / etc for the transmit portion.

If this is your question, then YES, you are correct in your understanding.
Please pay careful attention to the synchronization notes I linked to you
before, as they will be critical to using the TVRX2s appropriately.

Sorry for the confusion!

Cheers,
Ben
Ben Hilburn <http://goo.gl/5DdZ3> @ Ettus Research, LLC<http://www.ettus.com/>