[USRP-users] What files should be in images to use B100?

mleech at ripnet.com mleech at ripnet.com
Thu Sep 13 13:32:13 EDT 2012

On 13 Sep 2012 13:22, Brooke Hayden wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am
trying to use a B100 for the first time and am having some trouble with
the firmware. I just want to use the standard firmware, but the B100
cannot locate it when it is connected. We have all three USRP1 image
files and a file named "usrp_b100_fw.ihx". Is this the only file we need
or are we missing an RBF file? I also am not sure if maybe the radio is
looking in the wrong place. I have a USRP2 that is running and has run
on this machine before on several different versions of UHD...all of
which are still on the laptop. I would be thankful for any insight I can
get, especially since the B100 is so new there is very little
information about it on the internet.

> Thanks,
>
> ONU SDR
Team

If you have a recent UHD, you can use the downloader tool to fetch
matching firmware images.

/usr/local/share/uhd/utils/uhd_images_downloader.py