[USRP-users] What files should be in images to use B100?

Brooke Hayden sdratonu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 13:22:32 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am trying to use a B100 for the first time and am having some trouble
with the firmware. I just want to use the standard firmware, but the B100
cannot locate it when it is connected. We have all three USRP1 image files
and a file named "usrp_b100_fw.ihx". Is this the only file we need or are
we missing an RBF file? I also am not sure if maybe the radio is looking in
the wrong place. I have a USRP2 that is running and has run on this machine
before on several different versions of UHD...all of which are still on the
laptop. I would be thankful for any insight I can get, especially since the
B100 is so new there is very little information about it on the internet.

Thanks,

ONU SDR Team