[USRP-users] about connecting USRP and DSP EVM board through PC

lei cao leicao_2008 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 21:59:01 EDT 2012

 Hello Everyone   The idea is integrating PC, DSP EVM and USRP together , making it easier to set up a MIMO wireless communication prototype.  The focus is not on Debugging DSP program where RTDX is more suitable.
  connect multi USRP to Ethernet port  connect DSP EVM to PCIe slot  PC can display waveform and run some facilitate signal processing module(based on IPP library)    PC can also run some functions that is hard to implement in DSP    PC side software is almost implemented which is a little bit like Gnuradio on windows, now what I am doing is to build a   interface bwtween DSP and PC, making it easy to transfer data through PCIe.
  I do not know if Matlab/Simulink has solution to do what I mentioned above. If they do or is very easy to get it done, I will not reinvent the wheel. However I have not found material on this.    Any suggestion is very welcome.  SincerelyLei