[USRP-users] Fw: none-Radio sources

Robert Palumbo palumr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 15:59:10 EDT 2012

It sounds like you want the USRP to transfer data from non-radio
sensors. I'd re-spin new daughterboards on a USRP and mount your
instruments there, then route the voltage outputs through the digital
IO pins and intercept them in the FPGA.

We use pressure sensors on my project, but we just use a cheap digital
IO board to get the signals, they end up just being voltage outputs I
believe.

Good luck,

Rob