[USRP-users] USRP E100 Processor Temperature Monitoring

Kyle O'Brien obrienk0920 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 14:22:46 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I have a USRP E100, and I am trying to find a way to monitor the processor
temperature. I found lm-sensors, tried to compile it, and all I get is

root at radio:~/lm_sensors-3.3.2# make all
Makefile:175: lib/data.ld: No such file or directory
Makefile:175: lib/general.ld: No such file or directory
Makefile:175: lib/error.ld: No such file or directory
Makefile:175: lib/access.ld: No such file or directory
Makefile:175: lib/init.ld: No such file or directory
Makefile:175: lib/sysfs.ld: No such file or directory
Makefile:175: lib/conf-parse.ld: No such file or directory
Makefile:175: lib/conf-lex.ld: No such file or directory
Makefile:175: lib/data.ad: No such file or directory
Makefile:175: lib/general.ad: No such file or directory
Makefile:175: lib/error.ad: No such file or directory
Makefile:175: lib/access.ad: No such file or directory
Makefile:175: lib/init.ad: No such file or directory
Makefile:175: lib/sysfs.ad: No such file or directory
Makefile:175: lib/conf-parse.ad: No such file or directory
Makefile:175: lib/conf-lex.ad: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/bison
bison -p sensors_yy -d lib/conf-parse.y -o lib/conf-parse.c
bison: m4 subprocess failed
make: *** [lib/conf-parse.c] Error 1

I already checked, and I have all the dependencies (GNU make, gcc, bison,
and flex) installed. I'm not sure if the kernel is configured correctly,
but I don't think that would cause these errors (and I'm not sure what
options I need set to compile a kernel for the E100 yet).

I checked the mailing list since January of this year, and I didn't see
anyone mention temperature monitoring. Is there another program I should
use?

Thanks,

-Kyle