[USRP-users] Unable compile UHD on OSX 10.8

Pol Henarejos pol.henarejos at cttc.es
Wed Sep 5 15:38:45 EDT 2012

Dear Michael,

What do you mean by "fully installed Xcode"? I downloaded it throughout Mac App Store and then Command Line Tools installed through Preference panel.
Xcode select points to /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer and I do not know what I could be missing.

Thanks.

--

Pol Henarejos
Research Engineer, MSc

Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)
Engineering Unit
Parc Mediterrani de la Tecnologia
Av. Carl Friedrich Gauss, 7
08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona (Spain)
Tel: +34 93 396 71 70 Ext: 2177
Fax. +34 93 645 29 01
www.cttc.es (http://www.cttc.es)

Both UHD and GNU Radio compile and work for me on OSX 10.8.1 and Xcode 4.4.1, with just a few "-D"s on the cmake command line. I'm wondering if you've fully installed XCode; I follow the list found at < https://trac.macports.org/wiki/ProblemHotlist >. If you don't do all the right steps, XCode will only partially work. - MLD