[USRP-users] Slow Frequency hopping using N2xx

Alex Zhang cingular.alex at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:08:35 EDT 2012

Hi Thomas,

Do you know how much bandwidth the current daughter board support? As I
know, the SBX board only cover the 40Mhz. I don't think this is enough.
Besides the so-called baseband hopping, is it possible for the USRP to
change the center frequency during the flow graph running?

--

Alex,
*Dreams can come true – just believe.*