[USRP-users] I: Problem with multi-channel UHD version 003.004.001

Josh Blum josh at ettus.com
Wed Jun 27 13:52:46 EDT 2012

On 06/27/2012 07:09 AM, Paola Madonna wrote:

> Hi Josh,
> my bug is that I have updated the driver which I developed to acquire GPS
> and GLONASS signals to the new version of UHD 003.004.001 and I have
> observed strange behaviour such as the GPS samples files generated contains
> GLONASS samples and GLONASS samples files generated contains GPS samples.
> The driver which I have updated worked fine with the old version of UHD
> 003.002.003 but this same bug was when I used the UHD 003.001.000 and was
> fixed in the UHD 003.002.003.
> I fear that this could be a problem in the UHD 003.004.001 referred to the
> multiple channel such as in the UHD version 003.001.000.

Hey Paola,

It sounds like you are describing a channel swap. Its possible that
something was actually fixed in the recent release. I would like to
confirm the behaviour.

Can you send code snippets or tell me what arguments you pass into:

set_subdev_spec(...)
set_rx_freq(...)
get_rx_stream(...)

Thanks,