[USRP-users] I: Problem with multi-channel UHD version 003.004.001

Paola Madonna paola.madonna at trs.it
Wed Jun 27 10:09:15 EDT 2012

Hi Josh,
my bug is that I have updated the driver which I developed to acquire GPS
and GLONASS signals to the new version of UHD 003.004.001 and I have
observed strange behaviour such as the GPS samples files generated contains
GLONASS samples and GLONASS samples files generated contains GPS samples.
The driver which I have updated worked fine with the old version of UHD
003.002.003 but this same bug was when I used the UHD 003.001.000 and was
fixed in the UHD 003.002.003.
I fear that this could be a problem in the UHD 003.004.001 referred to the
multiple channel such as in the UHD version 003.001.000.

Thanks in advance,

__________________
Paola Madonna
Senior SW Engineer