[USRP-users] Getting a -135 dBm/Hz noise spectral density in USRP N210

Jason Roehm jasonr at 3db-labs.com
Wed Jun 27 09:22:10 EDT 2012

Do you have the correct antenna port selected? I believe that RX2 is the
default for the SBX. If you are injecting signal into the port that
isn't selected, then you'll see ~30-40 dB of isolation in the front-end
antenna switch. That seems to be in the neighborhood of the difference
that you're seeing.

Jason