[USRP-users] Sampling rate for usrp2

JAY PRAKASH jay.prakash.ece09 at itbhu.ac.in
Tue Jun 26 10:52:04 EDT 2012

I am working on channel sounding using USRP2, Considering the probable
delays in indoor envronment I need sampling rate or say chip rate of PN
sequence being transmitted to be around 25-32Mb/s.

But when I go over 4 the screen of transmitter get full with"
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

and when I see the correlated data at receiver side its almost noise like
with very less correlation.

Please help me out in increasing the sampling rate.

I read somewhere to make changes in UHD driver based on decimation
rates.But no proper description.
Jay Prakash
B.Tech Part III
Electronics Engineering