[USRP-users] Does each antenna of USRP N210 can both transmit and receive?

Alex Zhang cingular.alex at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 16:33:56 EDT 2012

Maybe I did not use the SBX correctly.
What I observed is that the if the my USRP tries to receive something right
after it just complete a packet transmission, it always fails in receiving
the correct data, even the repsonder sends out the reply correctly. Thus I
add delay at the responder before each reply is transmitting, as the other
side is still in TX/RX switching.

Please see this link for my problem description.
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.usrp.e100/3964

I have tried to set the TX and RX at different antennas, like the RX is
RX2, TX is at TX/RX. But the problem still there, more like as working in
half-duplex mode.