[USRP-users] UDP Socket, SO_RCVBUF

Simon HB9DRV simon at hb9drv.ch
Mon Jun 25 13:01:27 EDT 2012

Crap, too much German beer :)

If I'm using fc32 as the sample type then am I correct in assuming that with
a 10 MS/s sample rate the bandwidth is 10 * 2 (I+Q) * 4 (size of float) = 80
MB/s?

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
http://dit-dit-dit.com

You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around
you is a forest.
A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count
is 285.