[USRP-users] Problem with multi-channel UHD version 003.004.001

Paola Madonna paola.madonna at trs.it
Mon Jun 25 10:48:42 EDT 2012

Hi Josh,
I downloaded the UHD master version 003.004.001 to work with 16MSps with
DBSRX2+USRP1 in order to acquire GALILEO signals on a single-channel.
I have analyzed the file generated using this UHD version for single channel
and that's ok. Then I updated to the new UHD version my old file developed
to acquire both GPS and GLONASS signals, but I have the following problem:
* the file which should contain glonass samples stores gps samples and
viceversa
I observed the same problem with the UHD version  003.001.000 and then this
bug was fixed in the UHD version 003.002.003.

Thanks in advance,

__________________
Paola Madonna
Senior SW Engineer
Space&Navigation Unit
TRS S.p.A.
Via Giulio Cesare 105
c/o Selex-SI, Stab. Fusaro
80070 Bacoli (NA)
Italy
Ph.:  +39 081 0050 829
Fax: +39 081 52 72 828

Tecnologie nelle Reti e nei Sistemi T.R.S. SpA
Via della Bufalotta, 378 - 00139 Roma
Tel +39.06.87.28.1.1 - Fax +39.06.87.28.1.550

Ai sensi del D.Lgs. 196/2003 si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio
sono riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in parola Le
fosse pervenuto per errore, la preghiamo di eliminarlo senza copiarlo e di non inoltrarlo
a terzi, dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie.
This message, for the law 196/2003, may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.