[USRP-users] LO phase alignment

John Malsbury john.malsbury at ettus.com
Thu Jun 21 10:33:01 EDT 2012

This feature is currently supported in the master branch.  I will update
the document when it is moved to release.  If you search the list
archives, you can find some information on how to use this feature.
Here's a quote from one such e-mail sent by Josh Blum:

"Use set_command_time and clear_command_time around any call you wish to
schedule.
http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/doxygen/html/classuhd_1_1usrp_1_1multi__usrp.html#a191b78b00d051d3d51c2f719361c1fb5

Note that this will remove the tune-to-tune offset variations.  But you
will probably still need to perform some level of calibration and expect
this to change a bit with temperature, etc.  I'd recommend reading the
mimo and sync app note on the kb as well.

-John