[USRP-users] TVRX2 Automatic Gain Control problem

Lucas Kindermann lmkindermann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:46:03 EDT 2012

Greetings,

I'm working on a project using two USRP1 Rev. 4.5 (both USRP1 works
separately) and four TVRX2 Rev. 1.1 boards for DF application.

Besides the phase alignment, this application needs the implementation of
amplitude detection on all RX channels too, and for this goal, the
Automatic Gain Control could screw up the real value of amplitude from the
received signals.

Can the AGC feature on the TVRX2 receivers be shut down or manually
adjusted across the software configurations or hardware modifications ?

Another question, i don't had success to find the full datasheet of
TDA18272 receiver on the internet, even at manufacturer's website. I only
had found a shorten version of datasheet with 10 pages that shows
superficially the IC's features. Do you have and could you send me a copy
of full datasheet or application notes of TDA18272 receiver used on TVRX2
design ?

I thanks for your attention, knowing your time is precious.

Cordially,

--
Lucas de Mello Kindermann.
UFSC/CTC/LISHA - Software/Hardware Integration Lab.
lmkindermann at gmail.com
+55 (48) 3721-9516
+55 (48) 9937-7679