[USRP-users] Transceiver IC max2829

John Malsbury john.malsbury at ettus.com
Tue Jun 19 19:31:21 EDT 2012

Huldi,

If you're interested in understanding how to interact with the XCVR2450,
please look at db_xcvr2450.cpp.  If you wish to reduce the ref input
frequency you can decrease the output frequency of the AD9510(may have
other consequences), or by increase the divide value of the AD9515 on
the daughterboard.  However, it seems that tuning works with the
constraints currently set in db_xcvr2450.cpp, so I would start with that
as a baseline for your application.

Just out of curiosity, what are your intentions with the microblaze?
Are you trying to produce some sort of frequency hopping capability, or
are you trying to create a standalone radio with the microblaze?  There
may be an easier path.

-John