[USRP-users] Transceiver IC max2829

John Malsbury john.malsbury at ettus.com
Tue Jun 19 07:22:36 EDT 2012

Are you developing this on a usrp, with an xcvr2450?

John

On Tuesday, June 19, 2012, Huldi Michael <huldm1 at bfh.ch> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In the datasheet of the transceiver IC MAX2829, which is on the
daughterboard xcvr2450, I read that the reference oscillator input on pin
30 need to be 20 – 44 MHz. But I measured a clock of 50 MHz on this pin.
Does someone have an explanation for that?

> I have to know this because I write my own driver in C for the
transceiver IC. The transceiver IC is driven of my microblaze via SPI.
Perhaps someone has already done similar work?!